When researching customer satisfaction for their own projects, KPMG accountancy company uses a research tool developed by an IT agency. However, this research tool lacks any real methodological validation. Also the addition, modification and analysis of questions created problems.
Developing a robust, user-friendly application fulfilling KPMG’s needs.
- Motivaction worked closely together with KPMG to develop a proposal and an end-product, in which KPMG could easily manage the questionnaire, dispatch and analysis themselves.
- At every stage - from the kick-off onwards - the application designers, methodologists/researchers and the customer had direct lines of communication with each other.
- An online application allowing KPMG to initiate customer satisfaction studies, compile and dispatch questionnaires completely independently.
- Clear graphical reports are generated for management.
- Reactions from customers and end-users are enthusiastic regarding the automatic personal feedback.
- Motivaction is only brought in if KPMG lacks sufficient internal capacity to tackle projects itself, or to provide methodological support for specific studies.