Are you an enthousiastic and talented researcher with a passion for global research? Then our international research program Glocalities is looking for you!
Think global, act local
Do you aspire to understand the disruptive change that is going on around the world? Would you like to create a better marketing future for international brands that want to think global, yet act local? Put your international research and marketing skills to the test and join our team to provide clients with valuable insights! Work on a sustainability strategy for Unilever for example, look at increasing public awareness on extreme poverty or research developing markets and how to approach them for multinationals.
What you will be doing?
- Conducting desk research
- Creating analyses, presentations and articles in English
- Brainstorming the research approach and planning
- Analyzing data and making diagrams
- Presenting and visualizing findings and results
- Drawing conclusions and writing survey summaries
- Writing reports and creating visually attractive presentations
Are you who we’re looking for?
We are looking for a strong marketing researcher who can set up and manage quantitative international research projects. Our ideal candidate fits the following profile:
- Has 2 - 4 years of experience in international marketing and/or social research
- You have a passion for international market research and excellent skills to prove it
- A Master’s degree in an international business study, a social science (sociology, social geography, psychology), marketing or communication science
- Knowledge of segmentation, marketing and/or relevant marketing trends
- A self-starter with a hands-on attitude: you thrive in a start-up environment and draw energy and inspiration from your team while having a high sense of autonomy
- International background and likewise orientation
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English, basic communication skills in Dutch and you speak one of the following languages: Chinese (Mandarin), French, German or Spanish
- Very experienced in working with Excel, PowerPoint, R and SPSS
You have to be eligible to work in the Netherlands for a minimum of 7 months
Does your future include Glocalities?
Glocalities is an expanding start-up within Motivaction International: we are ambitious, independent and influential on the one hand; small-scale, informal and with a good atmosphere on the other hand. Teamwork within the company and close cooperation with our clients play a central role at Glocalities.