Motivaction International B.V.
1015 ZL Amsterdam
T: +31 (0)20 589 83 83
F: +31 (0)20 589 83 00
By public transport
- Take tramline 13 or 17 from Amsterdam Central Station
- Get off at the Marnixstraat/Rozengracht stop
- Take a right, walking along the front of the firehouse onto the Marnixstraat
- Go left at the Tweede Marnixplantsoen, and then right onto the Marnixkade
- You will find Motivaction in the green glass building
- From other locations within Amsterdam you can get to our office using tramline 3, getting off at the Hugo de Grootplein stop. Or tramline 10, getting off at the Marnixstraat/Bloemgracht stop.
- Take exit S 105 Geuzenveld from the A10 beltway (west)
- Follow the signs for 'centrum' on the Jan van Galenstraat, then go straight
- The Jan van Galenstraat will turn into the 2e Hugo de Grootstraat
- At the end of the road, cross the Nassaukade/Singelgracht and turn left onto the Marnixstraat
- After about 200 meters, you will see Motivaction on the left-hand side, just before Marnixstraat 138 at the corner of the Nieuwe Egelantiersstraat.
- The main entrance is on the other side of the building, facing the water. The address is: Marnixkade 109
- There are (paid) parking spaces in the area. However, the parking rate outside of the Nassaukade/Singelgracht is considerably lower than that within the 'centrumzone'. You may also park in the Europarking parking garage on the Marnixstraat, at the corner of Elandsgracht. It is then an 800-meter walk to Marnixkade 109. For detailed parking information, please consult: parking Amsterdam.