How do the people of the Netherlands view sustainability and the energy transition? What are their reasons for participating, and why do people struggle with all the changes and developments in this area? What arguments do you use to sell your target group a heat pump? And how do you persuade your target group to eat more vegetarian or buy second-hand clothing? The business sector, government, and NGOs are actively engaged in sustainability, particularly in the areas of energy, mobility, food, housing, and clothing. As researchers in this field, we are always looking for motives and barriers to behaviour and provide answers to the above questions.
What we do
Motivaction monitors the status of various domains of sustainability in the Netherlands. We consider this theme as important, so we have developed a number of research possibilities and knowledge that enable us to better assist our clients. Contact us for more information.
What we deliver
- Insight into the state of the country: How do Dutch people and your target audience think about sustainability?
- Effective sustainability communication: How do you communicate with your target audience about sustainability?
- Personas that are distinctive in their attitudes towards sustainability.
- Understanding how your customers feel about making your product or service more sustainable.
- Clear guidelines for the development of products and services.