Sport and Sport Experience
In today’s society individualism and personal wishes and needs are increasingly central. And increasingly more people have the idea that they do not need a sport association or sports club to have sport in their lives. This development requires a marketing strategy which closely connects to a sport sector, sport marketing and sport management.
The sport sector – sport bonds and sport clubs – represent the major challenge of enjoying sport together which promotes people being encouraged and motivated to do sports. An important spear point with recruitment and connecting members is to see how doing sports also contributes to the health and vitality of the Dutch people.
We use our broad research experience in the sport sector, health sector and our focused target group research to optimally connect your sport management and sport marketing with the specific wishes and requirements of the Dutch people.
The Vitality model
For in-depth insights into the motives and behavior of Dutch people in the area of sport, diet and the balance between work and private life, Motivaction has recently developed the Vitality model. This segmentation is specifically for the domain of sport (participation), health and an active lifestyle and it highlights which societal role various types of Dutch people give themselves to make the Netherlands more active and social. The profiles offer you specific starting points for policy and communication concerning vitality and is therefore extremely relevant for governments, organizations and companies active in the areas of sport, health, healthcare, education, HRM and diet.
We offer you fact-based inspiration with research and consultancy when it concerns:
- The recruitment and retaining of enthusiastic members and volunteers.
- Target groups research, for example current and potential target group: What motivates and binds them and what are the triggers and barriers for doing sport?
- The growth of specific target groups, such as women, old people and school children.
- Member recruitment and maintaining members. And maintaining and valuing the area of volunteering.
- Finding a connection with the wishes and needs of the target group with regard to product development, for example product/concept testing: What is the attraction, relevance and uniqueness of new product services?
- Which online information need exists? For example an online community: What is our target group occupied with?
- Creating a strong reputation with all stakeholders.
- Corporate Image Press research sports sector
- Reputation Management Insights
- Image and sponsor recognition, for example, the evaluation of events.
- Basic-Fit: Gaining insights into the brand experience of Basic-Fit
- Basic-Fit: A constant brand-tracking research in four countries where important brand Basic-Fit KPIs are measured.
- Health City
- KNVB e-Safari: The online wishes and needs of girls who play football.
- KNVB e-Safari: Insight into wishes and needs and the supporting requirement of starting trainers/coaches.
- KNVB quantitative research in and outflow of members.
- KNVB research into the match experience of women’s football (Dutch Lionesses).
- SportService Zwolle: Presentation of target group thinking in the sports sector.
- Trefpunt/Marathon Amsterdam: Annual evaluation research sponsor recognition Amsterdam Marathon (2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015).